Goal Focus - Week #1

Organization/Home
  • Clean and organize my bed side table and the top of my dresser.
  • Organize my desk. (FINISHED)
  • Create a morning routine.
  • Create an evening routine.

Computer/Internet
  • Learn more about Twitter. If interesting, join. (FINISHED)
  • Start database or spreadsheet for family addresses/phone numbers and keep it updated.
  • Join Goodreads to keep up with books read and books to be read. (FINISHED)

Miscellaneous
  • Finish writing all thank you notes and mail or hand-deliver them. (FINISHED)

From now until the end of my 101 project, I will post a weekly goal focus. I don't have the finish the things on the goal focus this week, but I have to work on them. Just because something isn't on the goal focus list doesn't mean I might not work on it that week.

(This actually should have been posted on Sunday evening, but I didn't get it done. Ugh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment