Goal Review - Week #1

I did not finish all the tasks that I outlined in my Goal Focus for Week #1, but that's okay.

The 4 task I completed this week were:
Organizing my desk.
Joining Goodreads to keep up with read and to-be-read books.
Finishing writing my thank you notes and getting them out.
Learning more about Twitter and joining if I was interested.

I do have to say my desk look better. I don't have junk piled on it anymore. I still haven't found a home for my sewing machine (whose home used to be my desk), but that's in the works and doesn't really mess up the organization system I have going.

You can find my Goodreads account here.

I'm glad all the thank you notes are done and gone. I was way behind on them and was getting tired of looking at the cards and the list of people I still needed to send one to. I felt bad about taking so long to get them done, but there were just so many to do. Plus there were tons of cards for (somewhat distant) family members I didn't have current addresses for, so I had to try to get in touch with people who either had the addresses or knew how to get in touch with the people to get the addresses. But at least it is all behind me now.

I looked into Twitter and, right now, I really don't see the point. Maybe at some point I'll see the advantages of it and might join, but I really don't know when that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment